Great wine, inspirational wine, is about time, place, and story. It is a document of the weather, the land, and the people who made the wine. We expect the wine to tell you something about us, and the passion behind the wine. But the truth is that if the wine doesn't have the ability to tell you something about yourself, then we've failed. For us the wine is more than a companion with dinner; it's an artistic expression.
Roanoke Vineyards' website is dedicated for the specific use of our members. The guests of our members are always welcomed, as are inquiries regarding membership. We'd love to have you as a member, and there is no cost to join. Stop by our Love Lane wine shop in Mattituck, or call us for information at 631.727.4161.
Roanoke Vineyards is wheelchair accessible.
All images and text on this site are copyright Roanoke Vineyards 2020. Site Specific Wine® is a registered trademark of Roanoke Vineyards.
A limited number of tables on the vineyard lawn are available to members by appointment only. Call the vineyard to make your reservation (631.727.4161).
The current Covid 19 situation demands that everyone follow specific protocols for visiting the vineyard.
• Groups cannot exceed six people, including children.
• Everyone must wear a mask until seated.
• Social distancing must be practiced.
• We are offering wines by the bottle and glass only (sorry, no tastings), and we have a modest food menu in place.
• No outside food is allowed.
• No pets are allowed on the vineyard grounds at this time.
• Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
• Your stemless glass is yours to keep!
While we apologize for the restrictions and limitations, we ask that you are understanding of the current situation.